Friday, September 24, 2010
by Jennifer Kumar, Cross-Cultural Coach
Look below the podcast for the sentences for the fill in the blank exercises. E-mail me if you'd like the answers!
Set 4 (12 words)
1. He ______ occasionally.
2. He ______ occasionally.
3. The teacher needs to ______ the homework.
4. The teacher needs to ______ the homework.
5. We ______ spicy food.
6. We ______ spicy food.
7. The ______ is too long.
8. The ______ is too long.
9. There are too many ______ in this room.
10. There are too many ______ in this room.
11. The ______ paint is peeling off the wall.
12. The ______ paint is peeling off the wall.
Would you like to do more exercies? Check out the list of podcasts at cinchcast.
If you'd like me to help you improve your American English accent and learn about American culture, I am available to meet you in person, over the net, or via telephone consult. Contact me! firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Cultural Etiquette And Adjustment Tips
American English (ESL/ESOL) For Daily Use
Thank you for spending time on my website.
Updated January 2011
Copyright ©2010 Jennifer Kumar, LMSW Cultural Adjustment Coach/Mentor